23/24 MD 29 - Sevilla FC vs Celta Vigo

What a goal…

That was bound to happen. I don’t understand taking YEN and Ocampos at the same time.

I’m assuming QSF was pissed at something on that 3 v 1.

1 Like

Looked like QSF escalated it though. Should have given YEN time to cool and then address him.

1 Like

He was kicking bottles and stuff towards his staff and teammates. Come on.

1 Like

They don’t broadcast the game here in my country, we still got any chance of winning or are we pressed against a wall?

We are now.

Oh no :cry:

Not saying that YEN wasn’t in the wrong. I’m saying QSF managed the situation horribly.

If that pen is given, La Liga is cooked.

Ref has been terrible already, he might as well call it.

2 Likes

They can’t give that, can they…

Players won’t stop diving tho. These refs only calling things based off reactions.

What kinda self sabotaging ass subs are these??

Edit: taking this back; i forgot Pedrosa was on.

1 Like

If En Nesyri thinks he can act like some hurt entitled baby, infront of everyone, and then thinking he has the right. You don’t have to accept that. Well done Quique. Tell him to find a different way to temper his frustations and act normal.

2 Likes

This shit happens all the time. The player wants to stay on and fight. I’ll never be mad at someone not wanting to come off. Especially a player that was best today.

Being mad and throwing a public tantrum and kicking stuff towards your teammates, different.

1 Like

Disgraceful all around. The relegation battle continues, fiercely.

2 Likes

The irony, La Liga elects YEN as MOTM :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

That sounds like La LIGA in all its glory :joy:

We were to premature thinking we out of danger. This is a terrible result. We right in the mire again.

The Isaac bubble seems to have burst a bit. YEN and quique fighting and bad defence means we not away from the doom and gloom yet.

We seem to shoot ourselves in foot when it seems we cracked it. I’m worried as Cadiz will likely beat Granada next.

2 Likes

Credits to Celta for turning it around, two beautiful goals. We dropped the ball hard.

1 Like