23/24 MD30 - Sevilla FC at Getafe

1 Like

Why is there a week gap after this match? We don’t play again until the 14th of April? Copa Del Rey final I guess?

1 Like

James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

We’ve suffered enough through this international window, the last thing we need is a BREAK!

Patience, patience.

Stressed David Spade GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

2 Likes

Sevilla practiced today with a fully healthy squad for the first time all season.

3 Likes

Not sure why Marcao isn’t in the squad.

3 Likes

Tomorrow i think, will be the first since 10 years, in what i better go out in the nature. Make Bodybuilding or on the bike. The Weather is good tomorrow in Germany.

Every time only to read we have no money…board fights without ending…i need a Vision for the next years.

2 Likes

We are a “clown club”…players came to us and dont play, because our coach didnt want them…lol

Slapstick!

1 Like

In a “normal” club…there would no more discussions about the board/guide…there would ANOTHER Board.

Sorry for my bad english.

1 Like

Cream on the ice cream was to read of the coaches in summer perhaps…Garcia, Lopetegui…wow…fuck off

Huge game! Need to get at least a point here. In order to keep a nice buffer with Cadiz. It getting to close for comfort again. Thankfully we have virtually a fully fit squad and hopefully we can benefit from that. Vamos!

Looks like Getafe is short on players, only 6 subs I am seeing here. Borja Mayoral and Arambarri both absent and Enes Unal was sold in January.

Meanwhile we are at full force.

Not gonna say much more.

2 Likes

That ear protection against their own sounds looks a bit comical.

VAMOS

Let’s go!

1 Like

Thats a good start, Ramos on his birthday. 1-0 from a corner kick that passes right infront of the goal.

3 Likes

Ramos has really answered his critics these past few weeks. Brilliant from the veteran! Vamos!

1 Like

Never knew Alderete his cranium was that special. Also gets the goal on his name.

Ouch. That backline almost gifted the tying goal.

The assistant got it right but Salas gets a yellow from the ref on a non foul. Luckily nothing came from it.

What is Badé doing today?

1 Like