Sit back and enjoy, there are nil points involved just the pleasure of playing the world’s most formidable opponent in the most formidable stadium. Alexis Ferguson will be there in the stands and maybe Bobby Charlton and Denis Law too. All this to recognize the career of Rio Ferdinand, one of the best defenders around when he’s paying attention. So thanks Manchester, gracias Del Nido for organizing this.
It’s nicer still coming after our UEFA victory and having rested some of our best players.
It’s live on SFCTV and syndicated around the world by the usual people, 8:30 Sevilla time.
Now the questions, because I’m still spinning dizzy with two games in 24 hours:
- Will Rooney be playing? is he fit or even interested?
- Will a topless girl invade the pitch waving the flag of Gibraltar?
- How many goals will we put past De Gea and how many will Gameiro score?
- Are United a different team under Moyes?
- Will Emery tell Kondogbia to ‘fool around on the pitch’ so that Ferguson does not get any ideas about buying him?
- Will Medel kick any chairs or bottles of water?