I’ve been totally slammed with work/life but wanted to get this up here before the season starts. Actually, let me be clear, Niller did all the work. A HUGE thank you to him for compiling everyone’s predictions from last season. He graded everyone in two ways one more lenient and a second more strict (in parentheses). Niller, could you actually explain how you did it in the comments?
The clear winner? … Drum roll….
Congratulations to Tirasus! I’ll email you with instructions on how to redeem your extremely large cash prize. Darthmithsuru and Jolazo appear to have the best claims for second. Other peoples’ guesses are below. After a dominant performance in 2013-2014 I unsurpisingly returned to mediocrity and cede my crown to Tirasus.
Let’s get some guesses up for this season while we’re all here:
- Sevilla’s position in final standings and point total
- Sevilla’s Champions league performance (survive group stage? make it to semis?)
- Breakout player (already on team)
- Best new signing
- Next Sevilla player to be transferred out (and transfer fee)
- CL winner
- Copa del Rey Winner
- La Liga top 4
- La Liga bottom 3
- Sevilla top three scorers in La Liga and goal totals
PS. Sorry those images are so tough to read, if you click on them then they’re much clearer.