23/24 MD32 - Sevilla FC vs Mallorca

Get that Gol-ball @Tyler ?

He needed that badly. Very nice 1-2 b/w him & YEN.

3 Likes

Also, Nyland’s distribution has been key in a lot of these counters.

5 Likes

@Edinho Agree Nyland has been 2nd or 3rd assisting a fair bit these last few games. His distribution has been a key contributor to our counter-attack.

4 Likes

Great performance by the lad! Vamos!

Whenever I see those I think of the video games and how easy they always make it look to get those 1-2 passes to work perfectly. YEN and Isaac have surely been practicing those, because they’ve had a few of them work to perfection.

2 Likes

Lol Gol-Ball has pissed me off to no end. I am done giving them anything

Good set piece from Mallorca. Victory is ours. GG

3 Likes

Mallorca score. Should be a bit too late for them to grab another. Would have liked to shed this with a clean sheet but oh well

1 Like

That goal looked like Bade’s fault at first glance, but on replay, it’s actually a flat-footed Nianzou who was to blame.

1 Like

Full time. Huge three points. Let’s get three more next week. Suso and En-Nesyri were immense. Glad for Isaac to get back on the goal sheet

4 Likes

Folks, I think we can now pretty safely take a deep, deep breath, enjoy the rest of the season knowing (with near certainty) that we’ll be in Primera next season. And turn our full attention to humiliating :poop: next Sunday.

7 Likes

So it seems we were all busy with work, no lineup was posted, but am I wrong that Agoumé was lined up in the starting XI?

Just trying to figure out what happened with him, I only saw the fun part of the match where we scored, missed the first 60 minutes more or less.

1 Like

Who were the two on the screen before the game last night?

1 Like

The younger of the two was LuisGill an ex player of ours. He passed away earlier this week aged only 48.
He played in around 20 games during the 2001/2002 season. No idea who the other chap was

3 Likes

It appears he also played for Mallorca too.

1 Like

Maybe if Sevilla get mathematically safe we’ll see if they can play better football without the nerves. Statistically they look pretty safe but with some difficult games ahead.

On the radio, talk shifted to the derby Monday morning, before the Mallorca game. Caparrós was on great form when he started praising RealBetis and all the things in their favour, and then he says But :poop: have one major problem in the derby … They’ll be playing Sevilla FC.

5 Likes