23/24 MD31 - Sevilla FC at Las Palmas

2 Likes

3 Likes

Back line with Badé, Marcão and Sergio Ramos tomorrow?

1 Like

Why are recent games so early in the day?

1 Like

Because no one wants to watch our games anymore. You get later matches when the TV :tv: viewership is likely better, I believe.

At least that’s how I’ve always noticed. Lame matches are put earlier

No surprises except Pedrosa starts

1 Like

Not thrilled about Gudelj and Oliver together in this lineup (again):disappointed:

1 Like

2019 visited the Estadio the Gran Canaria when they were playing second division, on a free entrance ticket from a kind stranger who’s friend didn’t come who I met at the bus stop. At the time when Ruben Castro went there at the fall of his carreer. The more flat open theater has something nice eventhough it was quite empty at the time.

2 Likes

Pretty empty today as well with a very decent squad.

2 Likes

Last man? Red?

1 Like

Has to be. I doubt Gudelj would have beat the guy coming in, but by rule it’s a red.

1 Like

Too harsh. Not that it matters but knowing it’s Gudelj that situation was anything but a free way.

1 Like

Very lucky for us. If Gudelj had gone through he probably would not have scored anyway, ahahah

1 Like

I’ve never understood the “last man” penalty as a red … always figured it should be a pen.

2 Likes

Lucky start for us. Hopefully we are able to take advantage quickly and put the match away

2 Likes

We are in for quite a snoozefest :yawning_face:

3 Likes

Look at the 5-ATB vs 10 men, shows how useless that formation is. Why would you do this unto yourself, Las Palmas still has more possesion and we just chillin giving them chances…

3 Likes

Way to ruin a game from minute 5.

And still be on the backfoot vs 10 men.

2 Likes

We need triple back up, you know.

2 Likes

Oh Isaac…

4 Likes